Life changes as the way we want it, this is what I have learned after a long time because I was not dedicated to change it the way I wanted. I have been always procrastinating things and never believed in myself but that change came when I got the real motivation for me to get a change. I changed some of my activities to produce the small changes in the long run but the condition was to be real patient. While moving on in life I had many past issues and regrets and I always needed to get over my past to move on in life and here’s how I get over that. I concluded few points about my life and my nature.
- I started analyzing myself which included:
*writing about all the things which is stopping me somewhere.
*thinking about myself, giving me a solitude place.
*concluding all the points about me.
2) I did have negativity all around myself and at times it was very hard to conquer these things and move over but here I followed the law of energy, I just converted the negative energy to transform into positive energy. I started doing workout, going to the gym and doing physical tasks. Believe me it really gives a satisfaction and converts all those thoughts in positive one.
My thinking also gave me many disbelieves about myself that I might be suffering from schizophrenia, attention disorder, etc as my inner critics were always challenging me, playing games with my mind and deviating me from whatever the task I was supposed to do at a particular moment. At times thoughts came to my mind such as concerning psychologist or any doctor or talk sessions but then I started practicing above steps in order to analyze myself and things started getting better. I also became an introvert while analyzing myself in a solitary place but that was the much needed step. Actually it was a kind of meditation.
What keeps us stuck in past are the things and decisions we did in the past and that gives a way to regrets. These regrets are the things we need to get over to move ahead. However it’s not easy to trick the regrets because the demon inside you would always bring those regrets in your notice and would always pull you down. I analyzed those things and concluded the reason why I am regretting, which gave some of the points that shows regretting also is sometimes valuable:
- Regrets helps you analyzing yourself and to know yourself more properly.
- You made a choice and a decision and you were free at that moment to make that choice.
- Regretting to a certain limit is good but it should not exceed a limit because if regret is not controlled it forms a chain. Often what causes me regret is that why did I regret all those times when I could do something productive and good.
- Regret can be healthy if we conclude the positive outcome of anything rather the negative ones.
- Regrets can be converted to a positive energyWhen you overcome the regrets and things that are holding you or stopping at a place are overcome then you can move in a forward direction, and by moving ahead and self analyzing can make changes to you the way you want. That’s why you need to analyze yourself and get over the things that hold you past.